Ideally located between the Bay of Étel and the town of Erdeven, the Seven Saints campsite offers you 169 camping pitches, spread over nearly 8 wooded acres including 3 classified spots, and rental accommodation such as mobile homes. Enjoy a fully equipped water park, a wellness center with spa, sauna and steam room, and other facilities.
With a large prehistoric heritage (dolmens, menhirs alignments, etc. ..), but also with its historic traditional old houses, chapels and fountains, Erdeven is ideally located between the Gulf of Morbihan and the estuary of Etel. A perfect place for relaxing and cultural holidays.
Around the campsite :
Along the hiking trails around Erdeven, you will discover various places of interest, accessible only on foot or by bike. Its white sand coastline of over 8 km is bordered by a wild dune where preserved plant species grow, such as leafies or asphodels. The beach, which stretches from the bay of Étel to Penthièvre and reaches the Quiberon peninsula, will offer you a vast space, ideal for water sports and games (surfing, diving, sailing, yachting , kite) or a good old fashion swimming.
Many beaches are accessible from the campsite. First of all, Kerhillio, the biggest and most famous beach, which, baywatched in July and August, will allow you a safe swim. A beach club offers swimming lessons, allows you to rent canoes, organizes tournaments of beach volleyball, and also sand yachting and kite sessions. The small Kerouriec creek is located opposite to the isle of Roëlan. Finally, at the western end, is Kerminihy, which welcomes naturists.
- Mobile home rentals from april 1 st to october 30 th 2017 (provided the weather is good).
- Water park with slides and paddling pool, heated from may 1 to september 15 from 10am to 20pm.
- Wellness (sauna, steam room and gym).
- Collective barbecue, bar and restaurant. Takeaways available from May 1st to September 30th, Grocery store available from May 13th to September 5th.
- Kids club in July and August.